The active soccer Player Development Centre programme is a coaching course to develop youngsters as individuals and to improve the standard of local junior and youth football.
The active soccer Player Development sessions are run weekly and are available for players between the ages of 7 and 14. All the sessions are delivered by fully qualified active soccer coaches who work to a specifically designed technical programme. The main emphasis of the sessions is on development and to help players to fulfil their potential in a fun learning environment.
Players involved in the Player Development Centres may have the opportunity to represent active soccer against other active soccer PDCs, academies and centre of excellences.
The Player Development Centre programme aims to:
- Provide an enjoyable, safe and secure learning environment;
- Improve confidence, communication skills and technical ability
- Provide information and support around the importance of healthy living and diet.
- Compliment the player’s current football provision (ie. club football);
- Provide high quality coaching sessions through a developed technical programme
- Improve the standard of football they may play at later in life;
- Provide relevant feedback (verbal and written) throughout the ten week course.
- Provide games / match opportunities for players;
- Show patience and understanding towards the players learning style and physical developments.
Children attending The Player Development Centres will receive a Personal Performance Diary and weekly progress reports.Contact us for info